Ageing is a natural process during which structural and functional changes accumulate in an organism with the passage of time. Anti-ageing treatments help delay these changes through treatments that can help combat ageing, using both surgical and non-surgical procedures
WHAT ARE THE SIGNS OF AGEING? :
The main visible signs of ageing are as follows:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Dullness and drynessof skin.
- Uneven skintone
- Blotchinessand age spots
- Rough skintexture and visible pores
WHAT ARE NONSURGICAL ANTI AGEING SERVICES THAT CAN HELP TREAT THE AGEING SIGNS? :
The non surgical techniques that help combat ageing are as follows:
- Botulinum Toxin Therapy
- Chemical Peels
- Fractional Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Dermal Fillers
- Nonablative Skin Rejuvenation
HOW TO CARE FOR AND HELP REDUCE PREMATURE SKIN AGING?
The several natural remedies that can help fight aging are as follows:
- Lifestyle changes leading to reduction in oxidative stress.
- Consumption of a healthy diet, rich in fruits and vegetables, which act as antioxidants limiting the damaging effects of free radicals on the skin.
- Stoppage of Smoking as it accelerates aging, reducing elasticity and causing dullness of skin.
- Maintenance of a good skincare routine can play an essential part of a holistic approach in treating all signs of aging.