Oral medicine serves as an interface between dentistry and medicine. Our oral medicine specialists are trained professionals who not only diagnose, but also manage diseases and disorders that affect the oral cavity.
The services include:
- Diagnosis of routine Dental Diseases
- Diagnosis and management of patients Temporomandibular disorders and Orofacial pain
- Diagnosis and management of mucocutaneous diseases and Potentially malignant disorders like lichen planus, Leukoplakia, Oral Submucous Fibrosis.
- Patient counseling and medical management of disorders of oral cavity related to psychosomatic diseases including ulcers and salivary gland disorders.
- Radiographic Interpretation